Monday, 29 December 2014

Sometimes...

Sometimes it is important to say sorry, to forgive, to let bygones-be-bygones, or just let someone know that everything is ok between you - and smile (not that crazy type of smile, I hasten to add!).
Most often these things are best summed up with music.

So here are two offerings: one to a friendship gone (and a very happy upcoming 50th - I wish you nothing but happiness), and one to a friend departed.

 
 
 
I know Alun liked ELO, so this is for him - the guy who was my squad mate, introduced me to my first fiancée, talked me into joining to karate with him, an all-round great guy, friend and power-house of a swimmer, with a hint of mischievous humour running through him. 
If he could read this, or could hear me, I would tell him, 'Miss you buddy. So, so very sorry for not being there for you.'
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post, with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci, mes amis. Bonne année, pour vous :) Moments heuruex à venir!

    ReplyDelete