Tuesday 10 August 2021

Down The Rabbit Hole. Be Warned...

Not much I can say regarding this post, except that if you're watching this, then you have a mind that is enquiring enough to look a little further than the mainstream media would like.

It is a long one, an hour to be precise, but after watching this myself, I now feel that I have more pieces of the puzzle in place, have a more steadfast and positive position on my choices and now feel more justified in maintaining myself in a state of amber consciousness to everything going on around me and those I love and care for.

I understand this could divide many regular viewers to my blog, even losing some. But I rather that than blithely plod along in a conformist state of myopic obedience and not question everything, examine what's in front of me and look at what's outside of the box we live in.

Enjoy. Until next time... maybe.


No comments: