Wednesday 18 August 2021

Training Night.

Back again, into the swing of punishing myself for goodness-knows-what kind of sins I acted out in my previous life, or lives?

Now the hamstring is quiet and behaving itself I've eased back into 'exercising' mode, albeit a late one again. But dammit, YouTube is the devil's work, and once you click on one, you click on another, and another... you get my drift.

I had good intentions to push this one through during the day. Anyway, what's done, and all that.

So rather than mention any particular 'Hell Set', I thought I'd just list the whole session below, followed by the usual musical offering.

Warm up (obviously)

3 x 20 Sumo squats
3 x 10 Prone leg extensions (on bench)
3 x 20 Calf raise
3 x 20 Incline bench bicep curls
3 x 20 Incline bench rows
4 x 20 Tricep kick-backs
3 x 20 9-to-3 (you'll have to search back through my July challenge for that one)
4 x 20 Mountain climbs

Fini - cool down with stretches.

So there you have it. If any of that makes sense to you and you give it a go, have fun, but don't injure yourselves. 

Now to the music. A great track I heard on late night tv in an ad for some perfume or other. I finally hunted it down and here it is, Emma Louise and 'Jungle' from 2012-ish.

Enjoy. Until later.

No comments: