Wednesday 11 August 2021

The Psychology of Control.

Since this whole world seems to be turning upside-down I've been wondering 'How the hell can this be happening?'

Many out there will cite 'Orange Man Bad' as the reason, and even today, still have a bad case of 'anti-Trump' syndrome. But now the US has a senile, child-sniffing pervert for President, it seems that's ok, and everything he does, tries to say (when he can remember), or palms off to his female side-kick, Harris, doesn't raise even an eyebrow, especially with the mainstream media.

So all this madness had me baffled, perplexed, confused and even angry at times. But then I stumbled across this post by 'After Skool' on YouTube. I watched it, and God, does it all become so glaringly obvious!

We're living through Totalitarianism-by-numbers! Watch and learn, folks.

(I also love the art work that goes into these videos)

No comments: