Saturday 10 July 2021

July Challenge ~ Day 10.

Copyright ©.2021 Cartoonistgroup.com

Saturday is always clinic day for me, when I get to see the majority of my sports massage clients. Today was no exception. Five booked in - two 30 minute sessions, and three 1 hour sessions. And yes, at the end of the day I'm ready for home and collapse. But not today. It would seem one of the side benefits of my exercise routine is giving me more energy and stamina. At the end of my clinic I felt almost as fresh as I did when I started the day. Plus my blood pressure is dropping nicely, and my body weight is down by 5lbs.

It's always good to get results you hoped for.

Due to the physical nature of my work, today's session consisted of a circuit styled routine combined with a 30 minute fat burning session on the Renpho AI Bike. A work colleague suggested I buy padded cycle shorts when I told him about the Renpho. I'm so glad I listened to him. Damn, those seats are hard on the butt! So I'm pleased to say everything in regards (right knee not included) to my month's challenge is working out well and going to plan. But there are still 21 days to go. I'm just starting to climb that proverbial hill.

Today's song is a nostalgic favourite of mine for many reasons. It came to my attention back in 2009, a time in my life when I held three jobs, and was massively active with online gaming. As a result of the latter I met some really good people and some special ones along the way.

I dedicate this song by Newton Faulkner, and 'Dream Catch Me' to those special people. A big thank you to those who knew me (and the few who still know me), and helped to make that such an amazing period in my life. I hope you're all safe, healthy and happy.




No comments: