Wednesday 14 July 2021

July Challenge ~ Day 14.

After a mad day at work, where I'm rushing about like a cat with its tail on fire, the last thing I want to do is exercise. Seriously. The hospital I work at was warm. Every ward, corridor, room and stairwell was warm and humid. By the end of the day it just sucks all the energy out of your body.

But it's cardio session, and climbing into the saddle was about as pleasant as eating my own armpit hair.

I now look forward to a soak in the bath, then bed, and back up at 0500 hours to start it all over again. Yay.
So no babbling like a brook in tonight's post. Just keeping it plain and simple.

Today's song is from Placebo, back in 2006, and a live cover of David Bowie's 'Five Years'. I stumbled across this several years ago purely by accident, but I just love the tonality of Brain Molko's voice and the strumming sound of the steel stringed guitar.

Enjoy. Until next time.



No comments: