Monday 19 July 2021

July Challenge ~ Day 19.

Just when you think it can't get any hotter, the sun proves you wrong.

At least 'warm up' was as minimal as possible, seeing as my body was already well up to temperature and glistening with sweat. Down side, clothes were sticking to me, making initial movements slightly restricted.

I'm either getting better at my sessions, or I'm not being evil enough on myself when putting the day's session together, as for today, once again, there was no 'Hell Set'. 
I'm now sticking to the 20 rep range, with sets numbering no more than four. I'm going longer cardio sessions on the bike, but not as a warm up for the rest of the session. It's counter-productive.

If you'd like to know why, then watch this gentleman, Thomas DeLauer...


Music: Simon & Garfunkel and the enchanting, 'Bookends'.
Enjoy, until next time.



No comments: