Monday 26 July 2021

July Challenge ~ Day 26.

Getting, oh so, very close now. Earlier finish tonight at 2126hrs. Time enough for a light salad, bath, and bed - once this is taken care of, naturally.

Tonight's session focused primarily on triceps and upper back, with a smidge of biceps and delts by default. No 'Hell Set', tonight, but the 4 x 20 Incline Dumbbell Press came close, as it was last-but-one exercise out of the complete seven. Several times my shoulders, biceps and triceps wobbled like jelly from fatigued and threatened to drop the weights.

Five sessions left until the end of this challenge. They can't come quick enough, if I'm honest. I have zero clue as to how I made the 2015 June Challenge. Obviously I was younger, fewer injuries, but still, I'm quietly envious of the 2015 me. Smug bastard.

Today's song is by one of my all time favourite bands, Queen, and 'Don't Stop Me Now'.

Enjoy, until next time.




No comments: