Tuesday 20 July 2021

July Challenge ~ Day 20.

I never thought I'd be hoping for rain, but here I am, post session, wishing with every fibre of my being that it would pour down, clear the air and cool everything off.

Moving on, though - today's session, was like yesterday's: unpleasant. All down to the temperature. I just hope you have had more luck in staying cool during this heatwave (unless you happen to be elsewhere in the world that isn't currently being roasted by that big ol' ball, called Sol)?

Session today consisted of body weight routine - no weights, moderate cardio, but primarily focusing on core and functional movement and compound exercises. Mix it up, always best. Like the mind, the body can also get bored if you repeat, repeat, repeat, which in turn will hinder progress and development gains.

My cool bath water is now ready and calling to me, so straight to the music.

Josh Osho and the very apt, 'Imperfections'.

Enjoy, until next time.




No comments: